Professionally, Emma is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD and an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation. She has over 10 years experience coaching senior leaders.
As a coach and developer of others, she is authentic, caring and compassionate, focused yet fun. The areas in which she has particular interest and expertise are:
- Leadership and management assessment and development
- Coaching at all levels
- Talent development, succession planning and performance management
- Learning and development practice
Emma came into Human Resource management after graduating with a degree in modern languages. She went on to hold a range of senior corporate roles within the profession, including Head of Learning & Development, HR Director and Northern European Director of Organisational Effectiveness and Development. As EMEA Director of Learning and Development for a global technology company, she was responsible for leadership development, succession planning and high potential talent development. She now works independently, providing her expertise to commercial organisations and professional associations globally through her consultancy and executive coaching.
Emma’s own organisational development achievements include:
- Leading People Transformation projects to support business modernisation and digitisation
- Creating leadership and management standards
- Strengthening leadership and people management capability
- Facilitating better transitions into management roles
- Developing key talent and succession pipelines
- Providing strategic and operational business partnering